Welcome to the USDA Disaster Resource Center. Here you will you find information about specific disasters and emergencies, how to prepare, recover, and help build long-term resilience, as well as information about USDA assistance during disaster events.
Looking for Help?
Browse our Disaster Knowledgebase or type a question below.
Events by Type
Resources and Information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Considerations for Prioritization of Supplies During COVID-19 (PDF, 144 KB)
- Farmers.gov Disaster Assistance Discovery Tool
- Hurricane Florence Information on USA.gov
- FEMA Smartphone App
- DSNAP vs. SNAP (PDF, 96.1 KB)
- Food Safety During a Disaster
- USDA Disaster Reference Guide
- USDA Livestock Preparedness Fact Sheet (PDF, 136 KB)
- USDA Programs that Assist Individuals and Small Businesses (PDF, 118 KB)
- USDA Offers Food Safety Tips for Areas Affected by Western Heat Wave